Saturday, June 20, 2009

JUICE DJ QUEST 2009

Weekend as usual, went to my DJ Academy for my daily practice routine opposite to Sg.Wang there.My teacher ,Bryan Burger taught me the techniques of djing for competition, it's kinda tough & unique eventually, 10 Tracks in 20 Minutes ! Mixing is not a problem for me, but the EQlizer is the tough part. I'm sorry if u guys dont understand this. Haha. 1 thing special bout today, i tried various of cigrattes today.LMAO , Mildseven,Dunhill Red,Dunhill Light,L&M, all frm my DJ colleague friend.Then have dinner with family for the so called Happy Father's Day , Lol.Not bad the dinner, at somewhere around Puchong.Back to the title.

Competition is coming somewhere around OCTOBER, Competitors from everywhere will be joining, and guess what! I'm a student frm Royale DJ Academy, Everyone scared alr, Haha. If I'm the finalist, pray for me and get ready to receive an invitation frm me to go and see me Compete, :D.
What a friends for ?! Haha. :D

The Finals will be at ZOUK KL, I'll see you guys there, ceh wahh..

Competing List in Royale DJ Academy/Excessive Records

They are, DJ Lunatik(Me),Tommy Cham,Johnathan,Unknown(Sorry forgotten yr name) LOl. If i'm not mistaken,there are more frm my academy, tough as all got experience except me the youngest inside !

No pic at the moment.

Take Care & have a nice day !

No comments: