Monday, September 21, 2009

Ipoh - Penang - Hard Rock Hotel

Went for vacation on Sunday with family to Ipoh-Penang Trip..Going to Penang is due to the new openning Hard Rock Hotel at Batu Ferringhi .:D Awesome place for beach side.. !!
Left the house around 9.00am then proceed to Ipoh for brunch ... Hehe .. reached around 11.00am then straight to Penang !! reached around 1.30 pm then meet up my bro that is in his gf's house.. Alright .. he parked his car at her place then we pick him up and then vroom vroom to Hard Rock Hotel !!..
Let picture do the talking.. :D Penang Bridge.. Full of tourists and cars..
A line of Mazda sport cars in collaboration of Mazda Car Sales beside Hard Rock HotelView from outside...The most interesting part.. Fibre optic lighting showing the words.. :D expensive shit weii. :D

And then proceed for Check in...
and into the ROOM !
Waiting for lift to the room.. Each lift require room key to scan then only can press the buttons.. Cool eh.. haha and only can access to your room floor.. no other floors allowed.. O.OA sudden pic by bro.. Hehe.. Happy face eh..?the 1st pic I took when I'm inside the room.. The bathroom looks cool to me so I took it .. :DHard rock is using sharp for all appliances.. :D
Sharp LCD tv..
Sharp iPod music tuner/radio
Sharp DVD plyer and
Sharp Fridge.. lol :DThe view from room balcony.. :D .. the pool is huge.. connecting to alot of places.. :D:D suits me :D
this ain't no graphic.. this is the view from the room balcony.. fuhh !!the pool that i mentioned connected to lots of places.. hehe.. lobby.. :Dview from outside... the beach there.. :D cantik kan? :Dthe 1st time I saw a beach with RELA guards.. lol .. no outsider allowed on the beach ... lol.. stricty ehh.. :D

was playing checkers after sun bathing and swimming.. present there was the Hard rock hotel staff that came and interact with hotel guests and my dad. :DIn the night..went to Hard Rock Cafe !! The legendary cafe with superb live band !! and i saw my dear wives !! omg !! i was just seating nxt to it... wish I can spin there.. huhu.. :D
gotta go boomz boomz boomz !!!the next day is time to leave and bro poser siottt.. :D babi u .!bro took this when i show my middle finger !! haha..
Its time to leave and my backpack is ready !!! hehe..!! bye Penang Hard Rock !!

afterall I had fun... you know why?
because there got usage of PS3, Wii, Xbox 360 and everything.. WTF !!! i spend my time there during the morning and afternoon and night ? haha... of course la smoking.. wth who? with my bro larr !!!! heheheheh!! because Cigarette easily bought over there... the mart just outside the hotel.. xD .. Lmao..!!

Today i went Seremban for food !! .. Wow.. I've been to alot of places huh.. ?
Tomorrow I'm going to my DJ academy for house session !!!
Long time no blast already, I feel the beatt babeh !!! :D:D
Fuhhh.... :D

1 comment:

Baby Crystal said...

Wow... Nice hotel lee... i suka XD