Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Finally It's over. Lovely.

Alright seriously that subject ain't that tough, but I didn't get to study in time, I took a nap and FUCK!! it's time for exam, never woke up for a study in the midnight. I missed a few points and I'm ready to fail I guess, hopefully pass the paper of course with the additional marks from coursework but anyways fuck it lar.Its over...

And now
Exam is over.. !!

It's time to get a hell out of there..College..
Pack, and I'm off to my hometown.
Been studying like some crazy dudes.

Restless sleep.

All these times I'm together with my dear, studying, playing and laughing, playful dear... Although arguing and sadness occured. But i definitely still love her..

She got her own problems and it's settle..
All these days I've been trying to help her.. but innocently got 'fired' from her..
It's okay, ^^ I understand you my dear.. I try to make you happy sometimes but got rejected..

I won't hurt you my dear, I promise you with my love.
I only will care, and love you everyday.
I like her playing with my hairs, hugging me. taking care of me.. Hmm.. That's sweet and lovely..

It's almost 1 month we've been together.. Love her so much.

Back here, I started to miss her already, her voice, her laughs, everything..
3 weeks for not seeing each other..

I think it's alright.. We're gonna make a perfect bonding after that... :D

I just want my dear to know that I love her so much. It's for the first time I'm so deep in love with someone..
You're my only one.. Love you, heart you forever. Muackss.

2 comments:

NICOLE.K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NICOLE.K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.