Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Empty

Tried to take a picture of love
Didn't think I'd miss her that much ...

Will you smile or laugh if you're looking back previous pictures you took with your dear ones..?
You think it's sweet or happy moments..
Or perhaps the happiest thing in your life..

I agree..

Sometimes it didn't go well as I expected.. Maybe I'm putting a high expectations from her..
And it goes wrong with either one's so called 'arrow' words that can pierce through heart.. =.=
And this happen often.. I am learning how to release and catch the 'arrow' without harming and hurting.. Really a need to learn catching skill..

Aries VS Virgo? Haha.....
You know I'll be always watching you... :D

I understand what you need... Is just when I gave...
It turn to be wrong as I not expected to be... At that point both sides will turn to each other..
And finally :,(

No comments: