Saturday, September 12, 2009

EXAM FINALLY FREAKING OVER..

I don't know how long have I've been staying awake for revision this week.. its countless..
All the hard works and efforts.. its time to pay backk!! Let's have some funn!!!
the thing is.. where is the fun?

No sense of feeling after leaving the exam hall = no difference.. :(
Politics and gosspis are going on strong.. omg..is this your hobby?
god damn it.. just stop the shit and live it up..

U guys are making ppl change..
I dont know when .. when is my classmates are all doing shit..

Anywayss. Happy thats its over and im looking forward to Sem 2 in Oct. Selamat Hari Raya btww.. :D

Feel like changing course and my class... its so shit facing my classmates at this stake..macam tahi!

2nd sem i dont know la what am i gonna do? Assignment group or what i dont know.. im gonna do the same shit again.. :D

Xuannn... siennn lerrr.. :( :(
nvm larr. tmrrw we go find u ... :D

Vincentt...take it easyy. i also feel the same way as u feell.. but its okay.. just dance.. u'll be okayyy.. :D:D haha ..

Okay fellsttt.. to all CPR1 , I'll see you when I see you. :D

No comments: