Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wish it never ends..

After long time of study, I'm considered free as the last paper is commencing soon..
I'm happy I've finished the Sem 1 of studying in TARCollege..
Met new bunch of fellass from everywhere .. haha.. :D
and I'll never forget you! I like you since I saw you, not a normal feeling.
The feeling is strong.. I don't know why, I'm happy when i see you..
When you're happy I'm happy too.. Haha.. :D
I know theres been gossipss.. but however.. nothings gonna change my love on you..
Its okay that I love you, It doesn require any love feedbacks.. :D
I got the feelinggg.. happiness since the day u held my hand.. :D

Sem break is coming and I look forward to go anywhere?
Hehe..
Plan first laaa.... no chair how to go oo. haha

I got no carrr.. dad dont wanna give mee.. sighs :( .. thats a sad case..
but he's saving me from getting out late and getting worst.. :D
I've submitted my details and all I have to do is wait wait wait..
hopefully JUICE love my mixes.. :D i dont know.. i've got no confidentt..

Well..no name is stated here to preserve privacy. Wanna guess? GO AHEAD AND GUESS !
Cherr kau.. :D

No comments: