Sunday, September 27, 2009

Friday+Saturday

Suppose to attend B.E.P's rave on Friday.. But due to something more important .. I gave away the tickets..
What a waste?
Something more important suddenly occured and call me up.. And I just can't help it.. Hehe..
My heart soften that time.. Haha..

Then saturday is MR.GAN's BDAY !! My bro's so called GOOD BRO'S BDAY !!

Reached his place with bro, hector, chef and myself... around 8 pm ..
then we're like so fucking hungry since morning breakfast...
Huhu..
we feast on the buffet... :D
Then its time to chill.. with cigarettes and drinks..
there we drank cordon bleu,black label, bacardi green apple, vodka, almost everything damn.. :D
he bought various liquor frm langkawi..

From 9pm drink drink smoke smoke till 2am..
Haha.. Friends who smoked is the best kaki la...especially There are more than 10 ppl who smoked together .. Awesome feel.. :D

Then around 2 am.. Went back shower then came out again.. We continue chill till 5.30 like this..
Slept till 1pm today.. Sighss.. too tired d.. after all the alcohols and cigarettes..
ALCOHOLIC+LIQOUR = BOMB ! Don't try this at home.. try this in CLUBS.. hehe

Long time didn chat with her already..
Now is the 1st time Im chatting with her since I got ignored.. -.-
Yay!! She said she misses me and everyone.. :D
Happy sialll..

Tomorrow going out yum cha with long lost friend yay ! its time to sfiuuu yinn again.. wee~~

No comments: