Thursday, September 24, 2009

When people said after you have a girlfriend.



What will happen? I'm really curious.
Will they be controlling?


The statement is A smoker been asked "Eh, stop smoking la!" Smoker replies "Wait I got girlfriend 1st.."
What does that mean?

Last time I said too. But what actually happens? What makes me said that? Lmao.

Depends on the girlfriends eventually.. Attitude and personality..

Well I certainly hope my girlfriend controls me smoking.. So I can quit it? Haha..

Another statement is "Eh now got gf ady arr, stop d rite?" Smoker replies "Sh*t!, stop what? I got more stress ah got gf d.. I took alot than usual.. "


Well... probably.. I don't know.. Haha... Maybe I'll be the 2nd statement guy?

I'll be loving to my gf so that it won't occur any stress, conflict or quarrel.. perhaps..
So it'll be the time where we know we're suitable or not..?

Sometimes goodfriends btween a guy and a girl is closer than they're couple. Seriously..
For me of course la couple are closer ... I'm loving MAAA !!
xD

Belum cuba belum tahu.. Haha!

share you all 1 experience of mine which is kinda stupid..
It's around CNY 3rd day..

Where we 1 bunch of friends came out for drinking session at Station One..
then my friend's friend which is a girl came knowing us all.. We did have fun for the 1st time chatting and stuff.. Only when I pull a cigarette out.. and lighted it.. She's like 'Oh..'
Then its okay... I leave the place after tht ciggy.

Then the nxt day.. We went out for dinner again.. this time without my smoker friend..
So i'm like smoking alone and shit laa..!! smoke alone like shit u know..
there are 1 fren who smoke. but due to the girls.. he wanna jaga his impression..
Ma cau hai...
Thats what I wanna say.. The main point is.. WANNA LOOK AFTER YOUR IMPRESSION..

For me.. a real friend doesn't mind friend smoking or what besides taking drugs..

I mean its kinda shit ehh.. back to the story.. I'm isolated at tht point.. I'm smoking alone at Mamak, Drinking alone and watching Live Football matches alone..
Feel that shit MOTHER F***KR !! Diuz..

Even the girl I like also don't mind I smoke.. Sometimes only she said.. don't take too much.. Okay lar like this i accept.. But ppl who doesn talk to me are shitheads.. they tought that smoker is a BAD guy.. Don't talk to them, don't get close to them, Pretend you don't know him... ZZZ

Diuzz.. Even though I'm out with girls. I still don't give a shit ... I smoke as well..
My friends are understanding laa.. like above, friend's friend... Beh Kan wan la u all.. Niama..

Like some of my girlfriends.. they smoked.. Of course la kaki MAAA !!!
Heh... Stupid not-open-minded shithead girls.. Now couple with 1 of my good friend.. Good Luck to you.. :D

As related to the 1st topic.. Don't FIND GIRLS LIKE THIS !!

No comments: