Tuesday, December 22, 2009

...

Went sisha last night and I got fucking high...
Straight to the brains yo!

Lots of cockroaches at Taman Bunga Raya.. WTH..
Plenty of them as not in 1-2. It's 9-10 .. Freaking !!

Dinner as usual.. Wangsa Maju.. Then V2..

The main point of this is... I felt that I SHOULD STOP SMOKING..

I know how many times I've been telling these.. but I feel like dying yesterday when I lied on my bed.. Lot of things popped out thinking ...

Geeezz.. I don't wanna tell what is it about..

I feel like eating KFC sial later... :D

1 comment:

LikWen said...

walao Mao~~ already how many abad din see u le......anyway haven say thx for the dang yuan..lucky u bring if not i din get to eat.....................................................................hahaha

hao la meeryy xmas la! See u next year?haha