Friday, December 25, 2009

Malacca High School Prom Night

DJ Lunatik and MC Joash



Still remember I went Malacca for DJ?
Yeap, it's a prom night for that school's Form 6 Graduation Night and they eventually got me spinning for their last session, Dance Floor !

I spinned commercial beats like Hotel Room and stuff, well of course not the original ones, the remixed version which makes the bomb lots more stronger than usual.. :D

And hmmm.. right now got some +cash, what am I gonna do?Oh yea, I went sisha, bought tonnes of cigarettes. Haha..

Went Jonker Walk and ate lots of stuff.. =.=

However.. The prom thing is cool. Held at Equatorial Hotel and the crowd is rocking..
Hope to see you guys again.. :D

Met lots of new friends, mostly all of em' Cindy's friends.. We share laughter throughout the day and night..

haha.. ;D
The rocking Malacca crowd !! Love you guys !DJ Lunatik in action . ;D

Me and Joash the MC for the Dance Floor.. Rock it yea!

No comments: